Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
· Prospect for new business in both current and new markets
· Close business consistently to achieve monthly sales objectives
· Adhere to and respect all company policies and procedures
· Provide accurate forecasts and accept responsibility to achieve sales budgets and goals
· Manage both office and in town travel time effectively and efficiently
· Responsible for promoting Monumental Wall within the assigned territory for both commercial and residential jobs
· Responsible for increasing market share as well as driving revenue through existing clients
· Manage accounts with ethical and honest business practices while focusing on value-added services
· 2 Years of Experience
· Bachelor's degree preferred but not necessary. We will consider the right experience over a degree
· Work closely with other members of sales team and inside support staff to maintain sales objectives
· Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
· Good communicator-Excellent listening skills and ability to uncover the real "pain" a client might be experiencing
· Must possess good phone etiquette and be able to close sales in person via client facing
· Present a confident "Can-Do" manner
· Sales experience a must!
· Ability to begin work immediately
· Gestion de cuentas.
· Gestion de proyectos.
- Idioma ESPAÑOL indispensable