WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1742, located at 1416 Union Blvd., Allentown PA 18109 is currently hiring a Inspector.
Follows procedures and JSA’s- performing duties such as; hand and machine packing, routine bottle inspection, insertion of corrugated material, stacking of boxes, labeling, erecting boxes, grinding plastic, load and unload bottles from conveyor and general production work.
· Promotes a strong safety culture and help provide oversight of safe work practices.
· Sets a positive example for employees by actively participating in completion of daily work and promoting company policies, procedures and goals.
· Proactively participates in a company “team” approach; and effectively communicates operational needs and priorities with internal team members.
· Previous production experience preferred.
· Good manual dexterity.
· Ability to work in a manufacturing environment.
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to :
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.