We are looking for General Managers that will ensure that each customer's expectations are exceeded every visit and that the restaurant achieves or exceeds its business objectives every shift, every day. They will achieve this by providing the vision and leadership to all Crew, Shift Supervisors, and Restaurant Managers.
• Ability to analyze financial information.
• Maximize store sales goals versus budget.
• Maximize profit goals versus budget.
• Strong computer skills.
• Ensure execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems.
• Ensures achievement of restaurant objectives are reached in all areas while following all Company guidelines.
• Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
• Provides leadership, direction, training and development to subordinate managers and crew
• Inspire team members to go above and beyond.
• Ensure every item served meets the standard quality.
• Create a Team of customer-oriented, highly productive employees.
• Two to three years of experience as a General Manager
• High School Diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred (or in progress)
• Bilingual – Spanish & English