· Essential Duties and Responsibilities Ability to operate various manufacturing equipment, follow specific direction, operate power hand tools, and other duties as assigned. •Maintain a clean work environment. •Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills. Ability to work safely and comply with all safety regulations. •Ability to lift, push or pull 50lbs, navigate stairs, stand, walk, bend, and kneel throughout the entire shift.
· •REQUIRED to work daily OVERTIME, weekend work and various shifts depending on your position. Experience/Educational Requirements High school diploma or equivalent
· Clean and clear debris and hazardous materials
· Ensure construction equipment and tools are cleaned and stored properly
· Inspects quality of materials and production
· Lift 30-50lbs.