We are looking for a responsible delivery driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
• Follow route and time schedule
• Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
• Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
• Collect payments
• Inform on new products and services
• Complete logs and reports
• Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
• Proven working experience as a delivery driver
• Valid professional driver’s license
• Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Good driving record with no traffic violations
• High school degree
• Bilingual English-Spanish.