Automotive Service Manager
Automotive Service Manager (NISSAN)
We are currently looking to fill the following position in our Client’s location in New Jersey:
- Automotive Service Manager
We are looking for an experienced Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
• Oversee the service department, technicians, service advisors
• Establish goals and objectives for the department
• Ensure that vehicles are serviced properly and in timely manner
• Preparing operating budget for the department
• Motivate and train employees
• Perform other duties requested by management
• 2 years + experience as a service advisor
• Self-motivated, customer-oriented with excellent communication skills
• Spanish language skills is a plus
Benefits include but not limited to:
• Competitive salary
• Health/dental/vision insurance
• Automotive Service Management: 2 years
Excellent pay plan/benefits
Drop us a line if interested. Referral bonus applies for successful candidates.
US work permit required.