Automotive Service Advisor
Automotive Service Advisor (NISSAN)
We are currently looking to fill the following position in our Client’s location in New Jersey:
- Automotive Service Advisor
We are looking for a Service Advisor to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
• Make maintenance recommendations (problem, cost, time)
• Schedule service to ensure accurate diagnosis of a problem
• Ensure that the documentation is complete and complies with the current regulations and standards
• Conducting post-repair follow up
• Perform other duties as required
• 2 years + experience as a service advisor
• Able to read and comprehend instructions
• Computer literate
• Self-motivated, customer-oriented with excellent communication skills
Benefits include but not limited to:
• Competitive salary
• Health/dental/vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
• Automotive Service Advisor: 2 years
Excellent pay plan/benefits
Drop us a line if interested. Referral bonus applies for successful candidates.
US work permit required.