Automotive Sales Manager
Automotive Sales Manager (NISSAN)
We are currently looking to fill the following position in our Client’s location in New Jersey:
- Automotive Sales Manager
Are you an experienced Sales Manager willing to take the next step in your career?
We are looking for a talented, energetic and self-driven Automotive Sales Manager for our location in New Jersey.
• Forecast and establish sales performance goals and objectives
• Review inventory to maintain stock/turnover efficiency
• Prepare annual operating budget for sales department
• Guide salespersons in setting their short/long term sales objectives and monitor their performance
• Assist in developing improvement programs for salesperson who do not meet performance objectives
• Conduct employees’ training
• Enhance the dealership's image and customer satisfaction ratings
• Conduct daily and weekly sales meeting
• Attend managers' meetings as requested
• Assist in sales campaigns and promotions that maximize sales penetration
• College degree and at least 2 years of sales management experience; or
• 4 years of sales management experience.
• Sound knowledge of changes and requirements within the automotive industry
• proven closing skills
• Excellent customer service
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Valid clean driving license
• Computer literacy (MS Office, internet)
Benefits include but not limited to:
• Competitive salary
• Health/dental/vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
• Sales Management: 2 years
Excellent pay plan/benefits
Drop us a line if interested. Referral bonus applies for successful candidates.
US work permit required.