Package the full line of dry products while maintaining all Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety standards. Ensure that the quality of finished products is correct in appearance and texture. Previous Food Manufacturing experience is preferred.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
* Properly package the full line of products.
* Follows all Standard Operating Procedures.
* Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
* Maintain housekeeping standards.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Good attendance record.
* Good work record.
* Basic Food Manufacturing and Sanitation knowledge.
* Able to work with minimum supervision.
* Ability to move up to 35 lbs.
*Standing for the 8-hour shift.
*Bending and repetitive movements required.
* Effective written and oral communication skills
*Other duties as assigned